Training Course Terms & Conditions
A few details you need to be aware of in order to complete the registration process.
Your main contact at FWW for all matters relating to FWW Training Courses is:
SINEAD ANDERSON email@example.com
HELEN BROTHERTON firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices (applicable from 1st August 2016)
Industry rates apply for PYA Members and Yacht Crew - ASK FOR DETAILS
WSET® Level 1 - £190.00
Payment is due no later than 14 days prior to the course.
No prior experience or qualification required.
One day courses are a minimum of 7 hours.
WSET® Level 2 - £650.00
Once payment has been received, a study pack will be sent out to you. Payment is due no later than 21 days prior to the course.
No prior experience or qualification required. A minimum of 12 hours pre-study is recommended
Three day courses are a minimum of 21 - hours.
WSET® Level 3 - £1050.00
A deposit of £200 is payable upon booking and a study pack will be sent out to you on receipt of the funds. The balance is due 28 days prior to the start of the course.
Candidates are strongly advised to hold the WSET® Level 2 or equivalent. A minimum of 56 hours pre-study is recommended
Five day courses are a minimum of 35 hours. Plus 1/2 day for Assessment & Exam on Day 6
FWW Bartending & Mixology (PYA G.U.E.S.T. Advanced Module 1) - £285.00
Payment in full is due no later than 14 days prior to the course.
Some formal basic training and /or previous on-board training (minimum 1 season).
One day courses are a minimum of 7 hours.
FWW Bartending & Mixology (PYA G.U.E.S.T. Advanced Module 2) - £590.00
Once payment has been received, a PDF version of the study guide will be emailed to the candidate. Payment is due no later than 21 days prior to the course.
Some formal Intermediate training (FWW / PYA Guest Adv Mod 1 or equivalent) and / or previous on-board training (minimum 2 seasons)
Two day courses are a minimum of 14 hours.
All Training Courses are managed and overseen by FWW Ltd (UK), therefore prices are quoted in GBP Inc. VAT
• We can accept payment by Credit / Debit Card (except AMEX), cheque or bank transfer (please ask if you require our bank details).
• Postage of WSET® Level Two and Three study packs & certificates outside of France will be charged at cost.
• Bookings are only confirmed once the candidate has received confirmation of registration with FWW and paid for the course.
• Once the candidate has registered with FWW and paid for the course, if for any reason they should be unable to attend, we cannot offer a refund but will re-book the candidate onto a future course.
• If the course has already started, no transfer of course dates is possible.
• FWW reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course should there be insufficient numbers. Where this is the case, candidates will be offered space on another course or a full refund of fees paid, less the cost of the study pack + postage.
• The course and examination are all in English.
• If you have any special learning issues or other special needs, please discuss them with us beforehand so we can take any appropriate actions with the WSET® or PYA.
• Students are required to bring a piece of Photo ID (Passport, Driving Licence etc.) to register. Failure to do so will result in the student not being permitted to take the Exam.
Results & Certificates.
• The results for Wine Courses are issued by WSET® to the APP (FWW) within the following timescales from the date the papers are received at WSET® in London:
Level 1: 1 to 2 weeks
Level 2: 1 to 2 weeks
Level 3: 6 to 8 weeks
• FWW will advise students of their grades as soon as the results are issued and will issue the certificates once they have been received.
• The results for Cocktail Courses are issued by FWW® within a week of completion of the course.
• For yacht crew, results of ALL courses are registered with the PYA (Sea-Id) Certificate Platform for access and reference by the Global Maritime Industry.
• FWW® have a full Enquiries, Appeals and Complaints procedure in place plus a Full Quality Management System & Operating Policies– please ask for details.
• Candidates must be over the legal minimum age for retail purchasing of alcohol in the country the exam is taking place.
• Students who choose not to consume alcohol for religious beliefs or health requirements are put at no disadvantage in WSET® Level 1 or Level 2, nor for either Module of Bartending & Mixology
• However, students who do not consume alcohol will not be able to complete the full assessment at WSET® Level 3.
If you have any other questions, comments or queries concerning our courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.