Terms & Conditions
Our Sales Terms (Non MY Club Members)
Wines quoted are correct at time of printing. We will do our very best to acquire the wine and vintage you would like, subject to availability.
The prices stated are per bottle and without VAT unless stated.
Most wines can be delivered within 24-48 hours along the Riviera.
Our minimum delivery is a Value of 500€ HT
Payment is due in full on delivery. FWW are happy to accept cash, credit card (except American Express!), cheque and bank transfers. Please let us know how you would like to pay when ordering. A deposit of 25% may be required for exceptional orders.
For orders exceeding 1000€ ht, delivery is free to all locations between Imperia and St Tropez. For destinations beyond these, and for lower value orders, a small delivery fee may be charged. We do not normally offer sale or return facilities, but in certain circumstances, we may consider such as long as agreed in advance of delivery.
Tax Free deliveries in France
We are able to offer tax free delivery in France where:-
• The yacht is commercially registered employing a permanent crew.
• The yacht is on charter and is leaving port within 48 hours of delivery (no static charters)
• The amount purchase is in keeping with the duration of the charter and the number of guests on board
• Customers agree to pay the full costs of our customs agents fees.
We will need
• The Yacht’s current registration documents clearly showing its commercial status
• A copy of the charter contract
• A copy of the crew list
• A tax free application form filled out and stamped by the captain of the yacht (we will provide this)
• Deliveries can only be made during Customs hours and only after receipt of their approval. (this effectively means Mon to Fri 9-12 and 14-17.)
• Customs reserve the right to board the vessel at the time of the delivery and any time thereafter.
• Tax on deliveries cannot be reclaimed retrospectively.